Discover 17 stunning free beading patterns using ZoliDuo beads. All of the tutorials are YouTube videos so you can see how to create these jewelry designs.
ZoliDuo beads are two-hole Czech glass beads with a paisley shape. What’s unique about these beads is that they’re available with the shape curving to the left or to the right.
You can mix and match these beads to make some very creative designs. Below is a list of beading patterns using these fun beads. They’re all video tutorials so it’ll be really easy for you to see exactly how to make these beautiful jewelry patterns.
Free Video Tutorials Using ZoliDuo Beads
1. ZoliDuo Fan Pendant by The Potomac Bead Company
2. Zolina Bracelet by The Potomac Bead Company
3. Paisley Peacock Bracelet by Fusion Beads
Download this free pattern!
Boost your Right-Angle Weave skills with this easy-to-follow pattern.
Simply sign up for weekly beading tips to have the bracelet tutorial sent straight to your email inbox.
4. Bibas Ring by Maria Laura Solerte
The tutorial is in Italian, if I’m not mistaken, but it has English captions and seems easy enough to follow.
5. ZoliDuo Earrings by Sabrina’s Crafting Club
6. Orleans Bracelet by Beadaholique
7. Lacy Floral Swirl Earrings by Beadaholique
8. Zo Lovely Component Bracelet by The Potomac Bead Company
9. Heart on the Line Bracelet by Fusion Beads
10. Beaded Necklace Violette by Scarabeads
11. Petite Zoli Ring by The Potomac Bead Company
12. Zolina Earrings by The Potomac Bead Company
13. Beaded Flower Necklace Pendant by Sabrina’s Crafting Club
14. Beaded Flower Ring by Sabrina’s Crafting Club
15. Lilac Flower Bracelet Tutorial by The Potomac Bead Company
16. Paisley Drop Earrings by Off the Beaded Path
17. ZoliDuo pattern by Croatia Sarar
No talking in this one but it’s very easy to see and follow the instructions. If the video is too fast-paced for you, slow it down by following these instructions:
- Click play
- Hover your mouse over the video
- Click the gear icon on the left of the word “YouTube” at the bottom
- Click “Speed”
- Adjust to the speed you want e.g. 0.5
- When you’re done, reset the speed back to “Normal”
Want to Make Your Own ZoliDuo Jewelry? Click here to purchase ZoliDuo beads.
You’ll Love These…
If you enjoyed this bead weaving pattern roundup, then you’ll enjoy these:
- 7 Fun Herringbone Stitch Beading Patterns You Need To Try
- 7 Best Spiral Rope Beading Tutorials
- How To Use DiamonDuo Beads: 10 Beading Tutorials
- How To Use Crescent Beads: 10 Beading Patterns