Here’s a list of stunning ZoliDuo bead patterns. These must-have beading tutorials are fit for beginners and more advanced beaders.
ZoliDuo beads are two-hole Czech beads that are very unique in their shape. They look like elongated curved teardrops. And, you can purchase them either curving to the left or to the right. So, pay attention to what a pattern requires and which beads you purchase.
I’m going to share a list of gorgeous Etsy patterns that use ZoliDuo beads. Let me tell you, my eyes lit up when I saw the selection because these designs are soooo pretty! At the end of the post, I’m also going to share my secret for saving money on beading tutorials.
Here we go…
51 Must-Have ZoliDuo Bead Patterns
This post contains affiliate links. If you click and make a purchase, there’s absolutely no extra cost to you. Read my full Disclosure Policy here.
- Alaska Bracelet by Ellad2
- Milun Bracelet by Ellad2
- Kani Necklace by Ellad2
- Sunset Pendant by Ellad2
- Wave Bracelet by Ellad2
- Hana Earrings by Ellad2
- Kalinda Pendant by Ellad2
- Zoli Bracelet by Ellad2
- Prisha Necklace by Ellad2
- Zuzu Pendant by Ellad2
- Drops Necklace by Beadesire Jewelry
- Marbles Necklace by Beadesire Jewelry
- Kilimanjaro Bracelet by Beadesire Jewelry
- Dew Drop Earrings by Bumblebead Crafts
- Paloma’s Path Bracelet by Bumblebead Crafts
- Daisy Drop Earrings by Bumblebead Crafts
- Arabesque Bracelet by Zviagil
- Sea Star Earring Pattern by Bead Bistro Crafts
- Camelot Bracelet by Poetry in Beads
- Celtic Zephyr Bracelet by Poetry in Beads
- Fairytale Necklace by Poetry in Beads
- Schemetterling Bracelet by Poetry in Beads
- Agincourt Bracelet by Poetry in Beads
- La Mer Bracelet by Poetry in Beads
- Meekyoung Pendant by Poetry in Beads
- Victoria Necklace by Adiva Jewels
- Linda Pendant by Adiva Jewels
- Lisa Bracelet by Adiva Jewels
- Shell Jewelry Set by Adiva Jewels
- Purple Zoli Bracelet by Darlovely
- Serendipity Pendant by Elegance by Renee
- Moorish Tiles Bracelet by Sidonias Beads
- Zoli Pendant and Earrings by Sidonias Beads
- Riley Bracelet by Pearly Bead Design
- Riley Pendant by Pearly Bead Design
- Triiris Earrings by Guiliana Verdelli
- Flower Necklace by So Sassy Susan Sassoon
- Juliet Bracelet by Iceni Bead Design
- Zaida Bracelet by Nanny Pinks Passion
- Kathleen Earrings by Bizsuterie
- ZoliDuo Earrings by Kathy Simonds Designs
- Melida Bracelet by ACL Patterns and More
- Dalia Necklace by ACL Patterns and More
- Lucrecia Bracelet by ACL Patterns and More
- Buta Bracelet by Wescott Jewelry
- Tillia Pendant by Ewa Hot Beads
- ZoliDuos Love GemDuos Bracelet by Keith Agnes Design
- Juno Cuff by Jo Barclay Loggie
- Damasco Earrings by Nicky Art Gioielli
- Daisy Bracelet by Wonderful Jewelry Shop
- Shell Bracelet by Wonderful Jewelry Shop
I definitely could have kept going with this ZoliDuo bead patterns list. There are tons of options and that tells me a couple things about these beads. First, people find the beads attractive and secondly, they’re easy to work with.
There are some beads that came out on the market and fizzled very quickly. I couldn’t find many tutorials using them. I think this could be due to the shapes not appealing to many people and that they probably weren’t easy to incorporate into many designs.
So, if you’re trying to decide which new beads to buy, try doing a quick Google search or check YouTube and Etsy. That will tell you right off the bat if it’s worth it or not.
How To Save Money On Etsy Patterns
Ebates is a free service that allows you to get cash back when you shop. I highly recommend signing up for an account and using it to purchase Etsy patterns. You’ll get money back for items you were going to buy anyway so it’s like being paid to shop.
Click here to sign up for your free Ebates account and start earning cash back.
P.S. You can also use Ebates on Beadaholique when shopping for ZoliDuos and other beading supplies.
Thank you for all the information
You’re most welcome!