Here’s a list of beautiful necklace patterns. If you love bead stitching, don’t miss out on these beaded necklace designs.
SuperDuo beads are my favorite shaped beads on the market. They have been a part of my bead collection for years and I don’t think that’s going to change anytime soon.
SuperDuos are elongated two-hole Czech glass beads that measure approximately 2.5 x 5 mm. They’re available in a huge array of colors and finishes.
These beads are so popular that manufacturers have created multiple versions of them. One is called SuperDuo Duets which have two shades of pressed glass fused together to create amazing color combinations. And, the other is the SuperDuo Mini bead — the baby brother of the original bead. These little guys are 2 x 4 mm.
SuperDuo beads are incredibly versatile and easy to work with. They pair nicely with lots of other bead shapes and can be used in pretty much every bead weaving technique you can think of.
The only thing you have to watch out for is that sometimes, their holes can be blocked by the coating on them. Occasionally, you can clear the hole just by using your needle, but not always. Just make sure you check this before adding them to your beading projects.
Today, I want to focus on beaded necklace designs using Superduos. I don’t make a lot of necklaces, mainly because I don’t wear them often. And, they also take more time and beads. But, it’s nice to have a few pieces around for a special event.
So, here’s the list of beading patterns for necklaces. They range from beginner to intermediate tutorials.
15 Necklace Patterns Using SuperDuo Beads
This post contains affiliate links. If you click and make a purchase, there’s absolutely no extra cost to you. Read my full Disclosure Policy here.
- Grand Fleur Necklace and Earring Beading Pattern by Deb Roberti
- Infinity Necklace by Ellad 2
- Keona Necklace by Adiva Jewels
- Calendula Flower Necklace by Iceni Bead Design
- Hearts Entwined Necklace by Iceni Bead Design
- Egypt Necklace by Beadesire Jewelry
- Venice Necklace by Beadesire Jewelry
- Egyptian Collar by Shiney Bead Patterns
- Ombre Scalloped Superduo Necklace by So Sassy Susan Sassoon
- SuperDuo Duet Ombre Rope Tutorial by So Sassy Susan Sassoon
- Marika Necklace by Lirigal
- Slyther Necklace by Beading Butterfly Shop
- Gentle Waves by Beth Stone
- SuperDuo Twist Necklace by DesiBeads
- Dagger to the Heart Necklace by The Bead Club Lounge
Sign up for a free Ebates account to get cashback when you shop online with stores like Etsy and Beadaholique!
I hope you enjoyed this list of necklace patterns. They’re beautiful and unique designs.
Click the following links to get beading supplies for these projects:
Check out these 51 Beautiful ZoliDuo Bead Patterns You Need To Try.
Leave a Reply