Learn how to make ten fun bracelet patterns using Superduo beads with video tutorials that are great for beginner to intermediate skill levels.
If you’ve been following this blog for a while, then you know how much I love SuperDuos.
These elongated two-hole beads are just so versatile. They can be used in pretty much any stitch and can be used make any piece of jewelry you can think of.
Below you’ll find ten free video tutorials showing you how to make SuperDuo bracelets. These patterns range from beginner to intermediate and include both flat and tubular bead weaving stitches.
One word of caution: Check the holes of the SuperDuo beads before adding them to your beaded jewelry. The holes can become blocked by the coating on the bead itself during the manufacturing process. Sometimes, you can clear the hole with your needle, but not always.
10 SuperDuo Beads Bracelet Patterns
1. How To Stitch Herringbone With Two-Hole Beads by Beadaholique
2. SuperDuo Peyote Stitch Wrap Bracelet by Off The Beaded Path
3. SuperDuo Butterfly Stitch Beaded Bracelet by Orchid And Opal Jewelry & Beads
4. SuperDuo Right Angle Weave Tutorial, Part 1 by JRP Designs
learn peyote stitch
Master basic Peyote Stitch with this FREE beginner bracelet pattern complete with detailed instructions, full materials list and a bonus video so you can see every step.
5. Zipper Bracelet With SuperDuo by Canal Craft Beading
6. SuperDuo Rope by On the Rocks
7. SuperDuo Roll On Bracelet by Potomac Bead Company
8. Herringbone Bracelet With SuperDuo Beads by Beaded Jewelry Diva
9. SuperDuo Duet Bracelet by Beads Jar UK
10. Beaded Bracelet With SuperDuo and Seed Beads by ViP Biser
So, that was the list of SuperDuo bracelet tutorials. Tell me which was your favorite one in the Comments section below.
Loving SuperDuo bracelet patterns? Grab these PDF patterns by The Bead Club Lounge. Simply click the “View Product” button to see the details about each one.
This is the Snakeskin Spiral Bracelet:
And, this is the SuperDuo Tubular Herringbone Bracelet tutorial:
Check out this list of 15 Stunning Necklace Patterns You Need To Make.