Two colours of 4mm round pearls spiral around each other in the elegant Twist and Turn bracelet. Try using 4mm bicones or 4mm fire-polished beads to add a little more sparkle to the bracelet! This pattern would also make a fantastic necklace!
The tutorial includes detailed step-by-step instructions written in English with close-up full-colour photos.
You will receive one PDF after your purchase is complete.
Skill level: Intermediate to Advanced
- 4mm round pearls, Colour 1
- 4mm round pearls, Colour 2
- 11/0 seed beads
- 1 Clasp
- beading thread
- 1 size 10 beading needle
- Thread burner or sharp scissors
- Bead mat
- Changes to beading tutorials may be made at any time. The Bead Club Lounge may not notify you of any changes.
- Patterns purchased from The Bead Club Lounge are for personal use ONLY. You DO NOT have permission to share, copy, teach or sell The Bead Club Lounge’s patterns in whole or in part.
- You may sell jewelry made using The Bead Club Lounge’s jewelry patterns.
- Give credit to The Bead Club Lounge when you share or sell your work.
Get the answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
You can also securely purchase this beading pattern from our Gumroad shop.