Jazz up any outfit with this incredibly textured Triple Spiral bracelet where three distinct loops of beads swirl around one another forming a 1/2-inch (1.27 cm) thick rope. You can use this versatile beading pattern to create either a necklace, a bracelet or a matching set!
Beaders of all skill levels can enjoy this beading tutorial which includes detailed step-by-step instructions written in English with close-up full-colour photos.
You will receive one PDF after your purchase is complete.
Skill Level: Suitable for all skill levels
Materials for the Triple Spiral Bracelet
- 6/0 seed beads
- 8/0 seed beads, 3 colours
- 11/0 seed beads, 2 colours
- Drop beads, 3.4mm
- Pinch beads, 5mm
- 1 Clasp
- 5 yards of beading thread
- 1 size 10 beading needle
- Thread burner or sharp scissors
- Bead mat
- Changes to beading tutorials may be made at any time. The Bead Club Lounge may not notify you of any changes.
- Patterns purchased from The Bead Club Lounge are for personal use ONLY. You DO NOT have permission to share, copy, teach or sell The Bead Club Lounge’s patterns in whole or in part.
- You may sell jewelry made using The Bead Club Lounge’s jewelry patterns.
- Give credit to The Bead Club Lounge when you share or sell your work.
Get the answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
You can also securely purchase this beading pattern from our Gumroad shop.