The Rosette Earrings beading pattern teaches you how to create a simple beaded bezel that highlights a sparkling Swarovski rivoli. These gorgeous earrings are very quick and easy to make and would accentuate any outfit during the daytime or at night.
The earrings measure approximately 0.75 inches (1.9 cm).
The tutorial includes detailed step-by-step instructions written in English with close-up full-color photos.
You will receive one PDF after your purchase is complete.
Skill Level: Beginner to Intermediate
- Round beads, 4mm
- Round beads, 3mm
- 15/0 seed beads, Colour 1
- 15/0 seed beads, Colour 2
- Swarovski rivolis, 14mm
- Ear wire hooks
- Beading thread
- 1 size 12 beading needle
- Thread burner or sharp scissors
- Bead mat
- Changes to beading tutorials may be made at any time. The Bead Club Lounge may not notify you of any changes.
- Patterns purchased from The Bead Club Lounge are for personal use ONLY. You DO NOT have permission to share, copy, teach or sell The Bead Club Lounge’s patterns in whole or in part.
- You may sell jewelry made using The Bead Club Lounge’s jewelry patterns.
- Give credit to The Bead Club Lounge when you share or sell your work.
Get the answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
You can also securely purchase this beading pattern from our Gumroad shop.