Take your creativity to the ultimate peak when you create jewelry using the Pentagon Beaded Bead.
Mix and match with other beads or string several together on cord to make necklaces and bracelets. Attach a loop of seed beads and use them as earrings or a pendant. The possibilities are endless!
The Pentagon Beaded Bead is approximately 0.75 inches (1.9 cm) in diameter.
The tutorial includes detailed step-by-step instructions written in English with close-up full-color photos.
You will receive one PDF after your purchase is complete.
Skill Level: Intermediate
- DiamonDuo beads
- 11/0 seed beads
- SuperDuo beads
- 8/0 seed beads
- Beading thread
- Beading needle
- Thread burner or sharp scissors
- Bead mat
- Changes to beading tutorials may be made at any time. The Bead Club Lounge may not notify you of any changes.
- Patterns purchased from The Bead Club Lounge are for personal use ONLY. You DO NOT have permission to share, copy, teach or sell The Bead Club Lounge’s patterns in whole or in part.
- You may sell jewelry made using The Bead Club Lounge’s jewelry patterns.
- Give credit to The Bead Club Lounge when you share or sell your work.
Get the answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
You can also securely purchase this beading pattern from our Gumroad shop.