Wear your heart on your sleeve… or on your chest when you make your own heart pendant using the Open Heart Pendant Tutorial. The finished piece of jewelry is approximately 1.5 x 1.5 inches (3.8 cm). The pendant can be strung onto any chain or cord necklace you desire or even one that is beaded.
The tutorial includes detailed step-by-step instructions written in English with close-up full-color photos.
You will receive one PDF after your purchase is complete.
Skill Level: Suitable for all skill levels
- 4mm Bicones
- 3mm Bicones
- 6/0 seed beads
- 8/0 seed beads
- 15/0 seed beads
- 11/0 seed beads
- Jump rings
- Beading thread
- Beading needles
- Thread burner or sharp scissors
- Bead mat
- Changes to beading tutorials may be made at any time. The Bead Club Lounge may not notify you of any changes.
- Patterns purchased from The Bead Club Lounge are for personal use ONLY. You DO NOT have permission to share, copy, teach or sell The Bead Club Lounge’s patterns in whole or in part.
- You may sell jewelry made using The Bead Club Lounge’s jewelry patterns.
- Give credit to The Bead Club Lounge when you share or sell your work.
Get the answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
You can also securely purchase this beading pattern from our Gumroad shop.