Two colours of seed beads woven in the diamond shape characteristic of netting stitch are enveloped by two rows of Tila beads in the Netted Cuff. The Tila beads in this bracelet can be replaced with Tile beads. This bracelet measures approximately 1 inch (2.5 cm) wide.
The tutorial includes detailed step-by-step instructions written in English with close-up full-colour photos.
You will receive one PDF after your purchase is complete.
Level: Suitable for all skill levels
- Tila Beads
- 11/0 Seed beads, Colour 1
- 11/0 Seed beads, Colour 2
- 1 Clasp
- Beading thread
- Beading needle
- Thread burner or sharp scissors
- Bead mat
- Changes to beading tutorials may be made at any time. The Bead Club Lounge may not notify you of any changes.
- Patterns purchased from The Bead Club Lounge are for personal use ONLY. You DO NOT have permission to share, copy, teach or sell The Bead Club Lounge’s patterns in whole or in part.
- You may sell jewelry made using The Bead Club Lounge’s jewelry patterns.
- Give credit to The Bead Club Lounge when you share or sell your work.
Get the answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
You can also securely purchase this beading pattern from our Gumroad shop.