Use Superduo beads to create this elegant pair of fan-shaped earrings. The edge of each of the Fantail Earrings is accented with drop beads. Each earring is approximately 1 inch (2.5 cm) wide (at the widest part) and 1.25 inches (3.2 cm) long.
The tutorial includes detailed step-by-step instructions written in English with close-up full-color photos.
You will receive one PDF after your purchase is complete.
Level: Suitable for all skill levels
- SuperDuo beads
- 11/0 Seed beads
- Drop beads, 3.4mm
- Jump rings
- Ear wire hooks
- Beading thread
- Beading needle
- Chain-nose pliers
- Thread burner or sharp scissors
- Bead mat
- Changes to beading tutorials may be made at any time. The Bead Club Lounge may not notify you of any changes.
- Patterns purchased from The Bead Club Lounge are for personal use ONLY. You DO NOT have permission to share, copy, teach or sell The Bead Club Lounge’s patterns in whole or in part.
- You may sell jewelry made using The Bead Club Lounge’s jewelry patterns.
- Give credit to The Bead Club Lounge when you share or sell your work.
Get the answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
You can also securely purchase this beading pattern from our Gumroad shop.