Crescent beads are 3×10 mm two-hole Czech pressed glass beads that have a uniform curved shape resembling a crescent moon. These beads have been on the market for some time now but are quite popular so I thought I would round-up some beading patterns that use these uniquely shaped beads.
Of course, I have a combination of free patterns and some that can be purchased.
Crescent Bead Tutorials
- The Palms bracelet– Beadaholique
- Ophelia Bracelet– Beadaholique
- Gold Crescents Bracelet– JRPDesigns Beading Channel
- High Tower Bracelet– Potomac Bead Company
- Nebula Pendant– Potomac Bead Company
Download this free pattern!
Boost your Right-Angle Weave skills with this easy-to-follow bracelet pattern.
Simply sign up for weekly beading tips to have the bracelet tutorial sent straight to your email inbox.