Here’s a list of beautiful beaded Christmas ornament patterns so you can express your own personal style during the holidays.
If you go by Andy William’s popular Christmas song, the most wonderful time of the year is almost here.
Time to start shopping for gifts and decorating your home. It’s always nice when you can incorporate a personal touch in your decorations. One simple way to do that is to make your own ornaments.
I’m going to share some DIY beaded Christmas ornament patterns with you. There are a mix of free and paid patterns, videos and PDF beading tutorials.
There’s definitely something for every skill level. Some of these tutorials are very clearly for more experienced beaders but they were so incredible that I couldn’t help sharing. So, if you’re up for a challenge, you can take on one of those. I’ll make sure to point them out so you can make that decision.
21 Beaded Christmas Ornament Patterns
This post contains affiliate links. If you click and make a purchase, there’s absolutely no extra cost to you. Read my full Disclosure Policy here.
Christmas Ornament Patterns from Etsy
- Tinsel Candy Cane by Simple Bead Patterns
- Victorian Snowflake Ornament by Simple Bead Patterns
- Christmas Tree Decoration Pattern by Dragonfly Designs UK
- Beaded Droplet Ornament by Past Patterns Palooza (vintage Christmas pattern)
- Yuletide Jewel Christmas Beaded Ornament by Iceni Bead Design
Intermediate to Advanced Beaded Ornament Patterns from Etsy
- Beaded Christmas Ornament by Christmas Creations
- Christmas Ornament Pattern by Christmas Creations
- Beaded Christmas Ornament Tutorial by Christmas Creations
- Mandala Flower 3D Peyote Star Beading Pattern by The Tales of Beads
- Christmas Tree Beaded Ornament by Beaded Patterns
- Christmas Star Ornament by Beaded Patterns
Tutorials for Beaded Ornament Covers
I’m going to split these Christmas decoration patterns up into two groups. The first will be some REALLY pretty Etsy patterns! And the second, will be some free video tutorials from YouTube.
- Snow Diamond Beaded Christmas Ornament Pattern by The Ornamental Lady
- Poinsettia Ornament Cover by Simple Bead Patterns
- Geometry Design Christmas Ornament Pattern by Bead Flowers (intermediate)
- Crystal Christmas Ornament Tutorial by Romina Designs (intermediate to advanced)
- Celebration Crystal Christmas Ball Tutorial by Romina Designs (intermediate to advanced)
Free Beaded Christmas Ornament Cover Patterns
Here are some YouTube videos showing free Christmas ornament patterns:
Beaded Ornament with Swarovski Bicones by Eureka Crystal Beads
To make this bead weaving pattern, here’s what you’ll need:
- 11/0 seed beads
- 4mm Swarovski bicones, 2 colors
- Beading thread
- 1 size 10 beading needle
Starry Night Ornament Cover by Jill Wiseman
Here’s the materials list for this beaded ornament cover pattern:
- Size 11 seed beads
- Size 8 seed beads
- 3mm or 4mm bicones or fire-polished beads
- Beading thread
- Beading needle
- 3-inch diameter round Christmas ornament
Diagonal Peyote Ornament Cover by Jill Wiseman
Here’s the link to the materials list for this beaded ornament cover.
Eastern Star Ornament Cover by Off the Beaded Path
Want to make this pattern? Here are the materials you’ll need:
- 1 – 83mm (3.26″) glass ornament ball
- 60 fire-polished beads, 4mm
- 36 Bugle beads, 6mm
- 72 SuperDuo beads
- 24 bicones, 3mm
- 48 15/0 seed beads
- 6g 11/0 seed beads
- 8.5 yds FireLine, 4 or 6lb
- 1 size 12 beading needle
Herringbone Ornament Cover by Mariel Beads and Beyond
If you’ve been wondering how to make beaded ornaments for Christmas, this list should definitely help.