Check out this list of free beaded bezel patterns.
Beaded bezel patterns range from simple sparkling rings to complex necklace tutorials seemingly fit for a queen.
Not only is there variety in the type of jewelry you can make, but also, the shape of the bezel, the type of stitch used, the embellishments, you name it…
You’re only limited by your imagination. You can change anything and make each piece as individual as you want.
Below is a list of free beading videos demonstrating how to make everything from open back bezels for crystals to bezels surrounding stones with an irregular shape.
10 Free Beaded Bezel Patterns
1. Interlace Bezel Bracelet by Bronzepony Beaded Jewelry
2. Seed Bead Crystal Squared Necklace Tutorial by Beaducation
3. Nib-bit Bezel Pendant Tutorial by Potomac Bead Company
4. Make An O Bead Rivoli Bezel by Potomac Bead Company
5. How To Bezel A Rivoli Using SuperDuo Beads by Sara Spoltore
6. How To Bezel Using Bicones and Beads by Sara Spoltore
7. Oval Crystal Bezel by Sara Spoltore
8. Bezel Around A Square 18mm Rivoli Pendant by Beading 4 Perfectionists
9. The Best Beaded Bezel for Odd-Shaped Stones by Jennifer Biedermann Jewelry
10. Right-Angle Weave Beaded Bezel by The Bead Club Lounge
Making a beaded bezel well is something that usually comes with practice. Hopefully this list will give you all the practice you need to master these beautiful components.
When you’ve got the basics covered, try mixing up your color combinations, adding a variety of bead shapes and working with different sizes and shapes of stones or crystals.
Download this free pattern!
Boost your Right-Angle Weave skills with this easy-to-follow pattern.
Simply sign up for weekly beading tips to have the bracelet tutorial sent straight to your email inbox.