Valentine’s Day is almost upon us so I decided to put together a round-up of ten beaded jewelry designs for the occasion.
You may not care about Valentine’s Day itself but to me, it’s an excuse to eat chocolates or go out to dinner so I don’t think it’s such a bad deal. Clearly, when my stomach is happy, so am I.
Let’s get to the list of beading patterns.
This post contains affiliate links. If you click and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission, at absolutely no extra cost to you. Read my full Disclosure Policy here.
10 Beaded Jewelry Designs For V-Day
Here are five free beading tutorials:
- Open Heart Beadweaving Tutorial by Seed Bead Bliss
- Valentine Heart Pin Tutorial by Seed Bead Bliss
- Double Heart Earrings (Brick Stitch) by Off the Beaded Path
- Column Heart Earrings by Off the Beaded Path
- 2D Heart Pendant Tutorial by The Bead Club Lounge
And, here are five beading patterns for sale:
- Little Hearts Tutorial by Simple Bead Patterns
- SuperDuo Sweetheart Bracelet by Simple Bead Patterns
- Puffy Heart Beaded Pendant by 1beadweaver
- Peyote Valentine’s Heart for You Pattern by Stamborski Design
- Open Heart Pendant by The Bead Club Lounge
Show your beads some love with any of these tutorials. Feel free to like my Facebook page and share photos of your finished beaded jewelry designs there or email me at email@example.com!
Did you enjoy this post? If so, don’t forget to share it on Pinterest!