Need inspiration for Valentine’s Day beaded jewelry? Here’s a list of ten fun DIY projects including video beading tutorials and free patterns.
Valentine’s Day is almost upon us so I decided to put together a round-up of ten beaded jewelry designs for the occasion.
You may not care about Valentine’s Day itself but to me, it’s an excuse to eat chocolates or go out to dinner so I don’t think it’s such a bad deal. Clearly, when my stomach is happy, so am I.
Let’s get to the list of beading patterns.
10 Beaded Jewelry Designs For V-Day
This post contains affiliate links. If you click and make a purchase, there’s absolutely no extra cost to you. Read my full Disclosure Policy here.
Here are five free beading tutorials:
Download this free pattern!
Boost your Right-Angle Weave skills with this easy-to-follow bracelet pattern.
Simply sign up for weekly beading tips to have the bracelet tutorial sent straight to your email inbox.
- Open Heart Beadweaving Tutorial by Seed Bead Bliss
- Valentine Heart Pin Tutorial by Seed Bead Bliss
- Double Heart Earrings (Brick Stitch) by Off the Beaded Path
- Column Heart Earrings by Off the Beaded Path
- 2D Heart Pendant Tutorial by The Bead Club Lounge
And, here are five beading patterns for sale:
- Little Hearts Tutorial by Simple Bead Patterns
- SuperDuo Sweetheart Bracelet by Simple Bead Patterns
- Puffy Heart Beaded Pendant by 1beadweaver
- Peyote Valentine’s Heart for You Pattern by Stamborski Design
- Open Heart Pendant by The Bead Club Lounge
Show your beads some love with any of these tutorials. Feel free to like my Facebook page and share photos of your finished beaded jewelry designs there or email me at email@example.com!
Did you enjoy this post? If so, don’t forget to share it on Pinterest!